Monday, November 13, 2017

Bookmark: Autumn Leaves

Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to showcase some of my collection!
(Inspired by Guiltless Reader's Bookmark Monday series)

Took part in a bookmark swap recently and this was the gorgeous bookmark I received! Tawnee also included a cute card and some confetti.

Bookmark:  Autumn Leaves
Love that she used words for the background!

Bookmark:  Autumn Leaves close-up
Here's a close-up of the picture she used.
Such a pretty Fall theme!

Bookmark:  Autumn Leaves
Here's the back of the bookmark

Bookmark:  Autumn Leaves, the back
Close-up of the back
Reminds me of the London Bridge rhyme!

Didn't she do an awesome job?
Love it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! I've been thinking about making more bookmarks. She did a great job. She is talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is adorable. I really like the worded background and hinges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. What a great idea for a swap, not too expensive which is ideal given that lots of these things originate in the US and to swap things like say books the postage alone can be expensive.

    ReplyDelete