Thursday, September 7, 2017

October 2017 Blog Ahead Challenge

A cushion is a terrible thing to waste, so build that cushion of scheduled posts!
It's time once again for the annual Blog Ahead Challenge, hosted by Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup!

The Details:


Blog Ahead aims at helping you cut the stress by blogging ahead and creating a stockpile of scheduled posts that are ready to go when life gets a little crazy.

Any completed and scheduled post counts. The catch? The posts must be dated November 1st or later. They cannot go live in October and count towards the event.

Example:
On Oct 1- you have 1 scheduled post
On Oct 31- you have 31 scheduled posts 

Sound good? If so, head on over to Herding Cats & Burning Soup to sign up!

They say that hope springs eternal, and I'm hoping to schedule enough posts to get me to the end of the year! I know my track record with challenges like this, but what can I say? Guess I'm an optimist at heart (or delusional. I could totally be delusional...).


4 comments:

  1. Good luck and best of luck! I find blogging ahead very tiring but rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I can't seem to rely on Blogger to post my scheduled posts perhaps this isn't the best of challenges for me. Still, something I could do unofficially on paper.

    Good luck with your scheduling of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I should try to do this, but I've been running behind in getting my reads done too. lol. Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often blog ahead but not that far! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete