Sunday, July 16, 2017

My Journals: Going Down In Flames


So many journals, so little time
Blank journals are another weakness of mine. Even though I have an entire cabinet full of journals, I can't seem to stop collecting them! Not sure what I'm going to do with them all, but I can't seem to make it out of a bookstore with at least one.

Wouldn't this make an awesome tattoo?
Found this beauty on a bookstore bargain rack and had forgotten I had it. Not my usual type of design, but I liked the background color and it reminded me a little of a tattoo. When I was younger, I loved the idea of getting a panther tattoo. Nothing this extreme but hey, a girl can dream!

tried and true
Your basic, lined journal.



3 comments:

  1. I have 3 journals that I bought, won and got free for a review. One I used for my passwords but the other two have nothing in them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A panther tattoo would be awesome! Love your journals!

    ReplyDelete