Blog Ahead Mini-Challenge - June 15-30, 2017 | Alexia's Books and Such: Blog Ahead Mini-Challenge - June 15-30, 2017

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Blog Ahead Mini-Challenge - June 15-30, 2017

Blog Ahead Mini-Challenge - June 15-30, 2017
It's time for another Mini Blog Ahead challenge, hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup!

Details:


Dates: June 15 - 30

Goal: Schedule an additional 15 posts during the challenge.

On Day 1 of the challenge take your number of scheduled posts and add 15 to that. This is the number you need to have at the end of the challenge.

My Goals:

I'm usually bad at challenges and fail 90% of the ones I sign up for, but I do better at this one for some reason. Not always a success, but I do get some posts written and scheduled, so consider that a win. 

Since I currently have only one post already scheduled, I need to come up with an additional 15. Challenge accepted!

Wish me luck!


9 comments:

  1. Good luck! I so need this challenge right now. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope you meet your goal. Like Anna, I too needed this challenge.

    Simply Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this challenge! It's one of my favs! I really need it but I'm not going to be home during the challenge dates so... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, this is a serious challenge. Good luck! Although I suppose after you schedule 15 posts, life could be a lot easier for a while :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the blog ahead challenge and find it very helpful and rewarding. Wishing you luck! Thanks for letting me stop by! - Mama Vicky

    #GetSocial17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your goal! It's this challenge that really inspired me to start planning and scheduling my posts in advance. Now it makes my life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing this too. It helps me to not neglect my blog during busy times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! I would love to get ahead. Right now I am so far behind I am not ready to get ahead- but I am hoping to do that this summer. :) #Getsocial17
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u