Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Biannual Blogathon Bash - June 2017

June 23-26
The Biannual Blogathon Bash is a chance to get to work on all those blogging tasks you need or want to get done but just haven’t found the time for, such as changing your design, writing posts, cleaning out your email, filling in your editorial calendar, write an ebook, and any number of things... (website)

Goals

  • back up blog (done)
  • complete at least 2 Blog Ahead posts
  • update Pinterest boards for 2009 & 2010 (seriously underestimated how much time this would take! About halfway done with 2009 and that's with working on it all weekend!)
  • update TBR page (done)
  • update Reviews page (done)
  • crosspost reviews on Amazon & Goodreads (done)
  • work on removing dead links

I've been working on removing dead links and updating my Pinterest boards off and on for months. Maybe if I keep reminding myself via these type of events, I'll eventually get them done! ha!

14 comments:

  1. I've had my blog for 12 years and I haven't changed the theme once. Maybe one day I will but I kinda like how the black background goes with the name of it. lol Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I'm impressed that you've kept your blog going for 12 years! I like the look of your blog & you're right, it does go with the name.

      Delete
  2. What an awesome idea! I'm in the middle of a redesign now. I can't wait to reveal the final product! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your redesign! Can't wait to see the finished product!

      Delete
  3. Good luck! You're always so great at these things. I need to fix so much in my blog but never do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I really needed this challenge as there's so much I need to take care of, so hope I'm able to get to everything. :o

      Delete
  4. I so need to back up! Sigh, I never do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to do, but I always forget!

      Delete
  5. Great blogathon goals Alexia - I need to work on dead links as well! I also blog about books - hope you'll come by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joy! Hope you're able to get to all of your goals! Good luck to us both! :)

      Delete
  6. Glad to have you joining us again! Backing up your blog is definitely important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathleen! So glad I backed up my blog, as I had a mini meltdown and really needed that backup! Great timing on the blogathon for me!

      Delete
  7. Sounds like some great things to get done. I hope that you achieve everything. It's nice to connect with you on the blogathon events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously underestimated how long it would take to update my old posts, so it's going to be a work in progress. :)

      Delete