Saturday, April 1, 2017

March 2017 Wrap Up

March: In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb

Another month bites the dust! Let's see how I did!

Books read

In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 38 books so far this year and 10 books this month:

  1.  Purity in Death by JD Robb
  2.  The Mermaid's Daughter by Ann Claycomb
  3.  Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
  4. Perfect by Cecelia Ahern
  5. Liberation by Debra Dunbar
  6. Snared by Jennifer Estep
  7. A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman
  8. A Simple Favor by Darcey Bell
  9. Scary Dead Things by Rick Gualtieri
  10. The Fall of Lisa Bellow by Susan Perabo

March Reviews


Blog Goals

One of my goals was to bring my NetGalley rating back up to 80%. At the beginning of March, it was 65%. Yikes! Only managed to bring it up to 66%, but hope to do better next month.

Around the Blogosphere

Took part in the Mini Blog Ahead Challenge hosted by Anna over at Herding Cats & Burning Soup. Started March with zero posts scheduled, so used this challenge to kick my butt back into gear. Have to admit that it was nice not rushing to write a post the night before!

Oops! Totally missed the Spring Bloggiesta! Have added the next one to my calendar as a reminder, but going to try and complete some of the mini-challenges even though I'm way late.

Also took part in the Review-a-Thon hosted by Book Bumblings. I usually fail miserably at thons, so kept my goals reasonable and that seemed to work. Yay me!

Nicole over at Feed Your Fiction Addiction had an interesting post about bloggers she's lost touch with over the years or who have stopped blogging. Made me curious to check on my blogging friends from back when I first started out. Check out her Watching Bloggers Come And Go post for an interesting read!

Commenting

Fell off the commenting wagon way back in October, so set up a new spreadsheet to help me get back on track. I love bouncing around the blog-o-sphere and visiting friends, so happy that I was able to dip my toe back into the commenting pool! Need to work on consistency, but baby steps....



How did your month go?

6 comments:

  1. You read a lot this month! I only managed to finish two. Better than none, right? Haha. I hope this month goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time with my netgalley percent too! My eyes are bigger than the time I have to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for not having to rush for a post. Love that! Hope you have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great! A couple of those I'd like to read. :-) Happy April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great month of reading! I missed Bloggiesta too, so I'm hoping to get in a few tasks over my spring break that starts next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 10 books. Cool beans. :) You are doing really good! I've been a bit MIA but looking forward to seeing everyone out here again. :)

    ReplyDelete