My Journals: P is for Pretty | Alexia's Books and Such: My Journals: P is for Pretty

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, March 26, 2017

My Journals: P is for Pretty

It's not hoarding, it's a collection!
Blank journals are another weakness of mine. Even though I have an entire cabinet full of journals, I can't seem to stop collecting them! Not sure what I'm going to do with them all, but I can't seem to make it out of a bookstore with at least one.


browns and golds make the design really pop
Can't remember where or when I picked this one up, but I do remember falling in love with the pretty Celtic design! And while I usually prefer brighter colors, the earth shades work nicely with this design.


plain lined pages
Plain lined pages inside, with a convenient ribbon to hold my place.



1 comment:

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u