My Journals: Amazing Grace | Alexia's Books and Such...: My Journals: Amazing Grace

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, March 12, 2017

My Journals: Amazing Grace

It's not hoarding, it's a collection!
Blank journals are another weakness of mine. Even though I have an entire cabinet full of journals, I can't seem to stop collecting them! Not sure what I'm going to do with them all, but I can't seem to make it out of a bookstore with at least one.

Couldn't resist picking this up for my mom!
Amazing Grace is my mother's favorite song, so couldn't resist picking this journal up for her!


back is almost as pretty as the front!
The back was almost as pretty as the front! That's unusual, as backs are normally blank and boring.

gorgeous inside pages
The inside pages are just as pretty, with drawings and scripture.

love the drawings!
More examples of the pretty inside pages!

This was a great find! And best of all, my mother loved it!
So happy that I came across this one!


1 comment:

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u