My Bookmarks: San Francisco on my mind | Alexia's Books and Such: My Bookmarks: San Francisco on my mind

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, March 6, 2017

My Bookmarks: San Francisco on my mind

Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to showcase some of my collection!
(Inspired by Guiltless Reader's Bookmark Monday posts)


nice souvenir from an awesome city!
My brother sent me a bookmark from his recent trip to San Francisco. It's been years since I saw the city, so this was a nice surprise! The paper looks handmade and has a nice texture to it. The picture is pasted on, so there's depth to it as well. It's encased in plastic that I can't remove without scissors, so please forgive any glare. 

Close up



2 comments:

  1. That was cool and kind of your brother. Good man. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I've never been to San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u