Friday, March 24, 2017

March 2017 Write On Review-a-Thon

Create a post on your blog or a social media page with the list of what you’re going to review for the upcoming challenge.
March 24-26

It's been awhile since I last did a review-a-thon, but I'm behind on reviews so maybe this will give me the incentive I need to finally catch up!

How to Participate:


Create a post on your blog or a social media page with the list of what you’re going to review for the upcoming challenge.

The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 - if you write a review, you’re in. 

Join me in this month’s challenge and catch up on your reviews! 

Pending Reviews:

  • Snared by Jennifer Estep
  • A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
  • Perfect by Cecelia Ahern
  • All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai
  • Killing Kate by Alex Lake

Sad to say that my pending list is much, much longer, but this should be enough to get me started. 

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great challenge, especially if you have a tendency to put off writing them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimba! Hoping this will help get me back on track. :)

      Delete