Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Mini Blog Ahead 2017

Since I have a long history of signing up for challenges and failing miserably, decided to keep my streak alive and sign up for the Mini Blog Ahead Challenge hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup!

Since I have a long history of signing up for challenges and failing miserably, decided to keep my streak alive and sign up for the Mini Blog Ahead Challenge hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup!

Details:

This challenge is all about getting ahead in your blogging by scheduling an additional 15 posts.

Any post counts so long as it's completed and scheduled, but it can't be posted until after the challenge ends.

My Goal:

Since I don't have anything ready for March yet, I'm going to bend the rules a bit and work on getting 15 posts total. If I get my groove on, will try to schedule 15 posts for after the 15th as well.

There are two discussion posts sitting in my draft folder that need to be completed. And I have more journal and bookmarks posts I can schedule. Plus who knows how many unwritten reviews! Honestly, I'm afraid to add them up in case I wind up in a corner somewhere, rocking and weeping in despair. Kidding! (sorta)

Fingers crossed I break my failing streak!

3 comments: