TBTB Secret Santa Exchange 2016 | Alexia's Books and Such: TBTB Secret Santa Exchange 2016

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, January 8, 2017

TBTB Secret Santa Exchange 2016

The Broke and the Bookish host a Secret Santa Exchange every year and it's one of my favorites! I love buying gifts for a fellow book lover and have loved everything I've received from this exchange. That being said, I think that my Secret Santa this year really knocked it out of the ballpark!

Sneak peek of my Secret Santa goodies.
Sneak peek of my Secret Santa goodies.
I was good this year and waited until Christmas
morning to open my gifts. (wasn't easy!)

So many goodies!
So many goodies!

penguins!
Look at this adorable card!
I mentioned that I loved penguins, so my Santa found a penguin card for me. Very cool!


awesome goodies!
Whoa! Santa Michelle sent me so many awesome goodies!
Michelle from Fit Kitty Mama was my Secret Santa and
I'm pretty much her biggest fan now. She did an
AWESOME job!

quirky owl socks
I love quirky socks. I love owls. Michelle somehow found me
quirky owl socks. Love them!

more favorites!
Chocolate, red Twizzlers, and tea.
Three of my favorite things!

Love this book themed candle!
Another awesome home run! A bookish candle. Score!

great additions to my collection!
I collect bookmarks.
Michelle sent me 2 incredible bookmarks!
The Oregon bookmark is made of wood and the other one has skulls! Love them!

gorgeous dragonfly journal
Gasp!
I collect blank journals. I love dragonflies.
She found me a dragonfly journal!
I wonder if she'd agree to be my personal shopper?

I have penguin earrings!
Penguins!
I have penguin earrings!
*happy dance*

Books!
Michelle picked a few titles off my wishlist then included a book
she had read and enjoyed. Already finished Black Wings and can't
decide which one to read next!

The Iron Trial by Holly Black
The Graces by Laure Eve
Black Wings by Christina Henry
Flunked by Jen Calonita

I can honestly say that I love every single thing that Michelle picked out for me! Best Secret Santa Exchange EVER!
Thank you, Michelle!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww I'm blushing reading this right now!! I am so happy that you loved everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She rocks the gifts! This looks amazing!! Can I be her friend? ;)

    Btw, your fob should be in the mail this week. I'm trying to get everyone's answer but won't wait too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! There is so much there and it's all wonderful! Great surprise from you Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so many wonderful goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u