Wednesday, November 2, 2016
My month in review. Another meh month.
In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 5 books this month:
- How To Save The World by Lexie Dunne
- Killing Kate by Alex Lake
- Otherworld Chills by Kelley Armstrong
- All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai
- Purloined Poodle by Kevin Hearne
Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
I took part in the October Blog Ahead Challenge, hoping to get back on track with my posting. Started out well with lots of drafts and half-finished posts, then petered out. Thinking about just scaling back to one post a week to take some of the pressure off. I know that it's self-imposed pressure, but I'm not ready to give up on the blog just yet.