November 2016 Wrap Up | Alexia's Books and Such...: November 2016 Wrap Up

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Friday, December 2, 2016

November 2016 Wrap Up

November 2016 wrap up

My month in review. Let's see how I did!

Books read

In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 4 books this month:

  1. Shadowed Souls edited by Jim Butcher
  2. Rules for Radicals by Saul D Alinsky
  3. Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
  4. How To Start A Revolution by Lucy-Anne Holmes

Overall

Blech



3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. Four books is a good number for all the holiday stuff going on. :) Have a good time in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Jim Butcher. With several of his books on my TBR mountain I really must get around to reading them and soon.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u