My Journals: Wicked | Alexia's Books and Such: My Journals: Wicked

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, October 9, 2016

My Journals: Wicked

It's not hoarding, it's a collection!
Blank journals are another weakness of mine. Even though I have an entire cabinet full of journals, I can't seem to stop collecting them! Not sure what I'm going to do with them all, but I can't seem to make it out of a bookstore with at least one.

Believe it or not, I found this journal on the bargain table!
While I've never seen the musical, I do have the book.
Haven't read it yet, but I own it so that totally counts!

Wicked
Love how the title is repeated over and over for a unique look!


a wicked awesome inside cover!
Look at that awesome inside cover!
It's wicked awesome!
(sorry, I couldn't resist)


a witch to watch over your words
Love the little witch in the upper corner of all the pages


close up
Here's a close up for you!

While I haven't put this journal into rotation yet, can't wait to use it!
Love the wicked witch character!




5 comments:

  1. You mentioned a journal rotation...how many journals do you use at once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the inside more than the outside. What a great addition to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the book and haven't read it yet, too! And yes, that journal is all kinds of awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the blank book buying bug too.
    In the worst way.
    I spend all available money on blank books.
    Pretty soon I'm going to start buying ink.
    Funny your pic doesn't show any weirdly bound books, you know, like covers made of bark or leaves. Just an observation. I have rawbound pulpy blank books. They don't fit on shelves.Listen to me ramble. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I love journals, too. I'm trying to be good, though, and downsize. lol Love it was a good deal, too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u