Saturday, October 29, 2016

My Book Haul 10/29/2016

My Book Haul 10/29/2016 | Remnants of Trust by Elizabeth Bonesteel

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.

For Review:

This was a surprise in my mailbox! Book 2 of a series I haven't read, it seems to be more sci fi than urban fantasy so not sure if I'll read it or pass it on.

Remnants of Trust by Elizabeth Bonesteel
Remnants of Trust by Elizabeth Bonesteel

In this follow-up to the acclaimed military science fiction thriller The Cold Between, a young soldier finds herself caught in the crosshairs of a deadly conspiracy in deep space.


What did you receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. I have to find that first book- I am lately obsessed with Military Sci-Fi. My box is empty! LOL

    ReplyDelete