It's time for another Bloggiesta! It runs from September 15-18 this round, Thursday to Sunday.
This one took me by surprise as I totally missed the announcement of the new dates. It's not only Bloggiesta time, but it's also time to welcome the new hosts: MC from Blame It On The Books and Emily from Emily Reads Everything. While we'll all miss Suey, I'm sure that these ladies will take good care of us!
What is Bloggiesta?Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! (website)
- Update book review index - done
- Crosspost book reviews to Amazon & Goodreads - done
- Update TBR page - done
- Take part in at least one Twitter chat - totally forgot about the chats!
- Work on dead links - nope
- Visit other Bloggiesta participants - visited several but didn't make it to everyone
- Complete at least one mini challenge - bookmarked a few but haven't done them yet
- Update Pinterest - done
- Write at least 2 pending reviews - fail!
I usually wind up adding to my list of goals during Bloggiesta, so assuming this time won't be any different. Are you participating in Bloggiesta? Want more info? Check out the official Bloggiesta page for more details and to sign up!