Thursday, September 15, 2016

Bloggiesta Fall 2016

Time for another Bloggiesta!
It's time for another Bloggiesta! It runs from September 15-18 this round, Thursday to Sunday.

This one took me by surprise as I totally missed the announcement of the new dates. It's not only Bloggiesta time, but it's also time to welcome the new hosts: MC from Blame It On The Books and Emily from Emily Reads Everything. While we'll all miss Suey, I'm sure that these ladies will take good care of us!

What is Bloggiesta?

Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! (website)

My Goals:

  • Update book review index - done
  • Crosspost book reviews to Amazon & Goodreads - done
  • Update TBR page - done
  • Take part in at least one Twitter chat - totally forgot about the chats!
  • Work on dead links - nope
  • Visit other Bloggiesta participants - visited several but didn't make it to everyone
  • Complete at least one mini challenge - bookmarked a few but haven't done them yet
  • Update Pinterest - done
  • Write at least 2 pending reviews - fail!

I usually wind up adding to my list of goals during Bloggiesta, so assuming this time won't be any different. Are you participating in Bloggiesta? Want more info? Check out the official Bloggiesta page for more details and to sign up!



11 comments:

  1. Great list! Good luck with everything this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great goals, Terri. Enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got this! I've got a couple of reviews I need to write that I've been putting off for a while. Happy bloggiesta!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to update my index too - so tedious but well worth it. Have a wonderful Bloggiesta Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still getting my act together. Happy Bloggiesta ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! It'll be weird without Suey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a great list! Cross posting was one of my major tasks, but it looks like I'm not going to get to cross it off my list. I got some of it done... I'm like you, I add and add and add to my list, and it ends up way too long. Anyway, I hope you were able to get a lot done during this Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! I've been away from blogging for quite a while, so I could probably benefit from this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah the dreaded book review index. I've been trying out a spread sheet to catalogue my book reviews for the last few years now.

    Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good list. I hope you were successful with it.

    I observed and only joined in the Twitter Chats. I hope to more involved next time.

    Cute blog and header.

    I hope you had a good week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete