Monday, September 5, 2016

August 2016 Wrap Up

August 2016 Wrap Up

My month in review. Let's see how I did!

Books read

In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 10 books this month:

  1. Nightingale by Jennifer Estep
  2. Unraveled by Jennifer Estep
  3. Unquiet Past by Kelley Armstrong
  4. Fated by Rebecca Zanetti
  5. Claimed by Rebecca Zanetti
  6. Deathday Letter by Shaun David Hutchinson
  7. Exodus by Debra Dunbar
  8. Buzz Books 2016 Fall/Winter sampler
  9. Staked by Kevin Hearne
  10. Sins of the Flesh by Debra Dunbar

August Reviews


Overall

Another meh month. I did manage to wrestle my emails from over 1,000 to under 500, but it's been a struggle keeping it down. I seem to unsubscribe from newsletters constantly, so not sure where they're all coming from.

Didn't visit anyone or do any blog hopping, but I am reading more. Just need to catch up with reviews.

On a side note, the people in charge of naming hurricanes really blew it by naming the recent storm Hermine instead of Hermione! What were they thinking?

Hermine left her mark on my street...



6 comments:

  1. As far as I am concerned it was hurricane Hermione because everyone pronounced Hermine differently. Sorry you had all that flooding, I hope that it is better for you now and that there was no significant damage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wet but at least you're all safe and your homes still stand.
    Happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks crazy! I'm glad you're house stayed dry. And you did so good reading. I'd love to read 10 books a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go with all those books. My friend is sending me her copy of Unquiet Past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You did really well on the reading in August. Hope you have a great month in September too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like some good reading :D Hope the blogging side of things kicks up for you again. Goodness of the hurricane. We had rain but thankfully no flooding here from it.

    ReplyDelete