Friday, July 1, 2016

June 2016 Wrap Up

This month was a little better than last month so I seem to be on the right track. My burst of productivity did peter out quicker than expected, but I think I just need to pace myself better.
My month in review. Let's see how I did!

Books read

In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 13 books this month. Woo hoo!

  1. Little Is Left To Tell by Stephen Hendricks
  2. Unwanted by Jennifer Estep
  3. Diary of Anna the Girl Witch by Max Candee
  4. Bad Ass Faeries 2: Just Plain Bad anthology
  5. Relentless by Tera Lynn Childs
  6. Killfile by Christopher Farnsworth
  7. Dead To Me by Anton Strout
  8. Deader Still by Anton Strout
  9. Mind Readers by Lori Brighton
  10. Dead Matter by Anton Strout
  11. Dead Waters by Anton Strout
  12. Karma by Donna Augustine
  13. Jinxed by Donna Augustine

June Reviews

On the Blog 

Took part in the Mini Bloggiesta, a weeklong event that gave me the opportunity to catch up on a few neglected chores. Started the 30 Days of Books Challenge, but didn't finish. Had a burst of productivity, but it petered out. :(


Overall

This month was a little better than last month so I seem to be on the right track. My burst of productivity did peter out quicker than expected, but I think I just need to pace myself better.

One thing I did differently this month was to read a few non-review books. Loved it! I really, really need to cut back on accepting review copies as it was so much fun to read what I wanted, when I wanted. Felt liberating! I even binge-read a couple of series. So much fun!

Going to use my bullet journal to try and keep on track in July. Learned all about bullet journaling thanks to Emily's bloggiesta challenge a few months back. My journal has been hit and miss lately, but going to see if I can keep up with it next month.

Speaking of July, where did the first half of 2016 go?







4 comments:

  1. 13, that's some good going. Here's to a July full of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great reading month. And now I gave to go look up that Anton Strout series :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right?! How is the year half over?! You did awesome! I wish my numbers were this high.

    ReplyDelete