My month in review. Let's see how I did!
In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 13 books this month. Woo hoo!
- Little Is Left To Tell by Stephen Hendricks
- Unwanted by Jennifer Estep
- Diary of Anna the Girl Witch by Max Candee
- Bad Ass Faeries 2: Just Plain Bad anthology
- Relentless by Tera Lynn Childs
- Killfile by Christopher Farnsworth
- Dead To Me by Anton Strout
- Deader Still by Anton Strout
- Mind Readers by Lori Brighton
- Dead Matter by Anton Strout
- Dead Waters by Anton Strout
- Karma by Donna Augustine
- Jinxed by Donna Augustine
On the Blog
This month was a little better than last month so I seem to be on the right track. My burst of productivity did peter out quicker than expected, but I think I just need to pace myself better.
One thing I did differently this month was to read a few non-review books. Loved it! I really, really need to cut back on accepting review copies as it was so much fun to read what I wanted, when I wanted. Felt liberating! I even binge-read a couple of series. So much fun!
Going to use my bullet journal to try and keep on track in July. Learned all about bullet journaling thanks to Emily's bloggiesta challenge a few months back. My journal has been hit and miss lately, but going to see if I can keep up with it next month.
Speaking of July, where did the first half of 2016 go?