Summer 2016 Mini Bloggiesta | Alexia's Books and Such...: Summer 2016 Mini Bloggiesta

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Summer 2016 Mini Bloggiesta

Summer 2016 Mini Bloggiesta

It's time once again for a Mini Bloggiesta!

What is Bloggiesta?

In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! (source)


Details

If you’d like to participate this coming weekend (June 18 and 19) for the Summer 2016 Mini Bloggiesta, it’s time to write up a To Do List, post it on your blog, then link it up!

Just like last year, this mini Bloggiesta will be very basic. Take the weekend to do some every day blog maintenance and catch up. If you're stuck on goals, check out these basic to do list ideas.

There won’t have any new mini challenges this time around, but be sure to use the time to work on some past Mini Challenges that you may have missed during previous events. (source)


Summer 2016 Mini Bloggiesta

My Goals

I have a pretty bad track record with completing goals, so going to try and keep my least managable this time around.
  • update TBR page
  • back up blog
  • update Review page
  • remove at least 25 dead links
  • finish pinning 2009 reviews on Pinterest
  • attend Twitter party, June 19th at 11am EST

Fingers crossed my sudden burst of productivity doesn't up and disappear again!


11 comments:

  1. Yay for Bloggiesta! I will be participating too, and I'm hoping to get caught up on a lot of things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should participate this time. I need to go fix all those broken and dead links too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! You reminded me that I might have a few dead links, too, which I worked on last time...but might not have finished.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dead links reminded me that I need to clean out my media files.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good luck! I was thinking if this was in July I might be able to join, but this weekend is going to be packed. You can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck. It sounds like you have a productive week-end ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! So glad you'll be participating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was overthinking the joining part myself. But really, I can't help myself ;) HAve a great Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your approach! I think I may have overreached on my goals, but you learn. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Bloggiesta! Hope you accomplished your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u