May 2016 Wrap Up | Alexia's Books and Such: May 2016 Wrap Up

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May 2016 Wrap Up

May 2016 Wrap Up
My month in review. Let's see how I did!

Books read

In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 4 books this month:

  1. Buzz Books 2016 YA Fall/Winter
  2. Progeny by Tosca Lee
  3. Elixir by Ruth Vincent
  4. Behind Closed Doors by BA Paris

May Reviews

On the Blog 

Took part in a Blog Ahead Mini Challenge at the beginning of the month, but didn't do very well. I have lots of good intentions, but not very good follow through.

My original plan for May was to decline all new review offers in order to catch up on any outstanding review copies and finally be able to read what I want, when I want. That resolve lasted about a week and a half. Guess I have trouble resisting the bright, shiny, new books!

I also celebrated my 7th year of blogging in May! I know, I'm as surprised as you are! Check out my Happy Blogoversary post if you have time.


Commenting

Started visiting other blogs again, but not very consistently. I've missed blog-hopping, so think I need to set up some kind of schedule reminder.

Overall

Think May was a step in the right direction as I've started reading a little more. Still not where I want to be, but starting to come up with a plan. Hopefully one I can stick to this time! After all, we've been friends now for seven years, so there's no getting rid of me now! ;)

So. Seven years. How on earth have seven years gone by already?






3 comments:

  1. Well, then, here's too many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 is still good, even if a lil behind. Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've been struggling with the blog visiting with all the crazy life has thrown at us these last several months. I do miss it too. Hope you are doing well! Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u