Blog Ahead Mini Challenge - May 2016 | Alexia's Books and Such...: Blog Ahead Mini Challenge - May 2016

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Blog Ahead Mini Challenge - May 2016

Blog Ahead
Oops! Thought I had scheduled this, but guess not. Better late than never, right?

Since I'm not doing well with writing posts on the fly, maybe scheduling them in advance will work.

Details:

The Goal: Increase your number of "Scheduled Posts" by 15 posts.
(ex. If you start with 0 scheduled you end with 15 scheduled. If you start with 15 scheduled you end with 30 scheduled)

The Dates:  May 1-15

Who Can Join:  Any blogger or author with a blog! Genre/type doesn't matter.


Since I have nothing scheduled at the moment, I want to write/schedule at least 15 posts. Not including anything I post before the 15th.

Here goes nothing....

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I consider it impressive if I have one to two posts scheduled ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way behind with my reviews, I think it can be helpful to schedule posts unless like me you tend to beat yourself up when things don't go according to plan. Anyway, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. Scheduling posts never crossed my mind till yesterday when I was pondering how not to overpost when my posting mood was on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! You always do well with the blogger weekends. :) Hope you get lots done!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u