March 2016 Wrap Up | Alexia's Books and Such: March 2016 Wrap Up

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 2016 Wrap Up

March 2016 Wrap Up
My month in review. Let's see how I did!

Books Read

In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 2 books this month:
  1. Buzz Books 2016 Spring/Summer
  2. Passenger by Lisa Lutz

March Reviews


Overall

I took part in Bloggiesta this month but as you can see from my wrap-up post, I sort of flaked. I did join a Mastermind Group from one of the mini challenges, so hopefully that will help me get back on track.

Didn't read or review much this month. I think I'm 15 or 16 books behind for my Goodreads Challenge. I usually read every day, but just can't find my rhythm.

Watching too much TV lately, including CNN. The American presidential race has been both frustrating and fascinating! It's like a bad car wreck where you're horrified, but can't look away!

On the bright side, I'm writing more. Between my bullet journal, personal journal, and new pen pals, I'm getting hand cramps! I used to write poetry in college, so would like to get back to that as well.

Here's to hoping that Springtime will put some spring back into my step!







3 comments:

  1. Yay for more writing! I haven't checked my goodreads goal for awhile. I wonder if I'm on track. Probably not. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passenger is one I'd like to read.
    I hope you bring up that pace in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the reading bug hits you in April. Still plenty of time to get caught up :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u