It's time for Spring Bloggiesta! | Alexia's Books and Such: It's time for Spring Bloggiesta!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, March 17, 2016

It's time for Spring Bloggiesta!

Spring Bloggiesta - March 21-27
It's time for the Spring Bloggiesta again! This week-long event will be March 21-27th, and I want to make a good dent in my list this time round!

What is Bloggiesta?

In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! (website)


My Goals:

  • update TBR page
  • crosspost reviews to Amazon & Goodreads
  • update book review index
  • write 3 reviews
  • plot out next two months of blog posts
  • schedule 2 months worth of journal & bookmark posts
  • back-up blog
  • update Pinterest account
  • work on removal of dead links
  • visit at least 10 other Bloggiesta participants
  • update Review Policy
  • complete 2 mini challenges

I usually wind up adding to my list as I visit other blogs, so assuming I'll do the same thing this time around. I've already signed up for one of the mini challenges, the Bookish Mastermind Group, which sounds like a great idea!

Are you taking part in next week's Bloggiesta? Check out the official Bloggiesta site for more details and to sign up!

Good luck everyone!







20 comments:

  1. Great goals! I always see that item "back up the blog," and think: I should do that! I don't know why it scares me a little bit. Too much technology leads to fear of crashing the blog, I guess. LOL.

    Enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not very scary once you do it a time or two. I saved the post from an old bloggiesta challenge and use the instructions from that since I can never remember how to do it. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. I have to come up with my goals and put up my post. Still mulling it over. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You came up with some great goals, Michelle! Well done!

      Delete
  3. In all my years of blogging, I've never participated. I may have to rectify that in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't participate in every one, but I usually learn a thing or two thanks to the challenges. And sometimes I'll go back to check out the old challenges and give them a try. Maybe you can join in next time!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you have some great goals! I hope you're able to accomplish them all and enjoy yourself while doing it! Good luck and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni! Looks like you did a great job with your goals!

      Delete
  5. Well, this has certainly snuck up on me.

    A great set of goals, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! It snuck up on me too, but I had enough time to jump in with some goals.

      Delete
  6. oooh cross posting, always the bane of my book blogging productivity. I don't know why it's so hard for me to remember to do! Good luck with your goals, all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tanya! I always forget to crosspost too. Not sure why, but thank goodness for Bloggiesta to remind me!

      Delete
  7. Great list! I'm also focusing a lot on reviews. Good luck and have a great, productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with all of your goals, happy bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steph! Good luck with your goals too!

      Delete
  9. Good luck on your goals. Backing up my blog is something I need to do as well, always forget about it unless it's during Bloggiesta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I usually wait until Bloggiesta too, even though I should do it every month. I'm such a procrastinator!

      Delete
  10. Ambitious list! I'm excited for the Bookish Mastermind groups too :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u