February 2016 Wrap Up | Alexia's Books and Such...: February 2016 Wrap Up

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February 2016 Wrap Up

February 2016 Wrap Up
My month in review. Let's see how I did!

Books read

In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 1 book this month. One! That's downright embarrassing!

  1. Brotherhood In Death by JD Robb

February Reviews


Overall

Let's just pretend that February didn't happen and move on....

In my defense, I got caught up with my new Bullet Journal hobby, joined a couple of pen pal groups, and spent most of my time with our foster fail Shiloh. Yes, we adopted our foster dog! Okay, that's not really a defense, so let's just move on and hope that March will be better...

gratuitous dog picture
Shiloh, our new furbaby






7 comments:

  1. Well, you have been busy. I'm sure you'll get back to reading soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to start scheduling some reading time, as I've fallen so far behind it's not funny! :o

      Delete
  2. Early days yet, I'm sure you'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! Guess I'm just easily distracted! lol

      Delete
  3. 1 is better than 0. :-)
    Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Freda! Here's to a productive March! :)

      Delete
  4. New years are hard. Recovering from the holidays and ten trying to get into the swing of things. At least you got SOME done! LOL I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u