Monday, March 7, 2016

Bookmark Monday: Not All Who Wander

Bookmark Monday

Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to join the Guiltless Reader for her Bookmark Monday posts!

I've always loved the Not all those who wander may be lost Tolkien quote, so knew that I had to buy this bookmark as soon as I saw it!

Bookmark Monday:  Not All Who Wander
While it's not the exact quote, it's certainly inspired by Tolkien!


Bookmark Monday:  Not All Who Wander quote
Not all who wander are lost


Bookmark Monday:  Not All Who Wander design
 Love the design at the bottom of the bookmark!


I have a compass with the actual quote, but this is a little easier to carry around!

Do you have any favorite quotes? Would love to hear them!





4 comments:

  1. Another great one for your collection, I love book marks with bookish quotations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote too. Every time I read these posts of yours I think about wanting more bookmarks and going on line to see what's out there. Then I have to control myself because I know I'd go crazy and buy way too many. Besides my silly kitty always eats my book marks. Little destroyer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so true! This is a pretty one ... the compass at the bottom is an interesting touch! Thanks for sharing on BookmarkMonday this week!

    ReplyDelete