Bloggiesta Finish Line - Spring 2016 | Alexia's Books and Such...: Bloggiesta Finish Line - Spring 2016

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, March 28, 2016

Bloggiesta Finish Line - Spring 2016

Bloggiesta Finish Line - Spring 2016

Another Bloggiesta has come and gone. That was fast! I had a pretty ambitious list of goals, then totally dropped the ball. Didn't make it to a single Twitter chat. Didn't visit all of the other participants as planned. Didn't complete my goals. Did better than I did on the mini Bloggiesta, but thinking it might be time to step back and re-evaluate the old blog.


Original Goals:

  • update TBR page 
  • crosspost reviews to Amazon & Goodreads - done 3/30
  • update book review index - done 3/30
  • write 3 reviews - one down, two to go  
  • plot out next two months of blog posts - one month down, one to go  
  • schedule 2 months worth of journal & bookmark posts
  • back-up blog
  • update Pinterest account
  • work on removal of dead links
  • visit at least 10 other Bloggiesta participants
  • update Review Policy
  • complete 2 mini challenges

Not as productive as I would've liked, but I'm going to keep working on my goals and hope to complete them by the end of next week. Truth be told, I was distracted by other things this past week. Need to work on my focus, as I have trouble with deadlines. Even self-imposed deadlines. *sigh*


5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't accomplish as much as you wanted. At least you tried. I didn't even participate. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ambition seems to be bigger than my motivation or productivity. *sigh*

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry your bloggiesta didn't go quite as planned. I understand about the motivation and dealing with what to do with your blog. I hope you can come to a decision that makes you happy. I hope you decide to stick around, but I understand if you decide blogging just isn't for you anymore. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you on completing what you did. Perhaps a time to re-evaluate where the blog is going but definitely a time to stop beating yourself up about what you may or may not have accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bloggiesta wasn't as productive as I'd have liked either! Hopefully next time we'll both be able to focus more :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u