My Journals: London Calling! | Alexia's Books and Such: My Journals: London Calling!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, February 14, 2016

My Journals: London Calling!

It's not hoarding, it's a collection!

Blank journals are another weakness of mine. Even though I have an entire cabinet full of journals, I can't seem to stop collecting them! Not sure what I'm going to do with them all, but I can't seem to make it out of a bookstore with at least one.

pretty!

While I have several journals with a Paris theme, I've never seen any featuring London. Couldn't resist this one and, best of all, it was on sale! So cool!


Baby's got back!

Backs are usually boring, but this one's back is almost as cute as the front!

I need lines. No lines means my sentences wander all over the page like crazy!

Plain lined pages inside. Some of my journals have blank pages and my sentences tend to slope upwards for some reason. I need lines!

So happy that I stumbled across this journal, as London is one of my all-time favorite cities!







4 comments:

  1. LOL I totally need lines too or mine slope downwards. Love the journal. And on sale. Woots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love London too! Love this journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the opposite in that mine tends to slope downwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I wish I could pick up journals like you. :) This one is a beautiful cover. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u