My Book Haul 2/20/2016 | Alexia's Books and Such...: My Book Haul 2/20/2016

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, February 20, 2016

My Book Haul 2/20/2016

My Book Haul | Alexia's Books and Such
In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.

For Review:

While I've never read Meg Cabot, I have several friends who love her books! Decided to give her newest a chance when I was offered an ARC for review. Sounds like a good one, so fingers crossed!

 photo 4004b0c8-38b4-400d-b891-cd25ad47d00d.jpg
Remembrance by Meg Cabot

Fifteen years after the release of the first Mediator novel, #1 New York Times bestselling author Meg Cabot returns with a deliciously sexy new entry to a fan-favorite series. Suze Simon - all grown up and engaged to her once-ghostly soulmate - faces a vengeful spirit and an old enemy bent on ending Suze's wedded bliss before it begins. (Goodreads)

NetGalley:

Oh NetGalley....I just can't resist your siren call!

 photo Powerless.jpg
Powerless by Tera Lynn Childs

Kenna is tired of being "normal". The only thing special about her is that she isn't special at all. Which is frustrating in a world of absolutes. Villains, like the one who killed her father, are bad. Heroes, like her mother and best friend, are good. And Kenna, unlike everyone else around her, is completely ordinary -  which she hates. (Goodreads)

***

 photo King Slayer.jpg
The King Slayer by Virginia Boecker

Magic, suspense, and political intrigue collide in this sequel to The Witch Hunter, perfect for fans of Graceling and the Grisha Trilogy. (Goodreads)




What did you receive this week?








3 comments:

  1. Powerless sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice covers! Hope you enjoy them. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm being really good. Learning to say thank you but no thank you, I've actually only accepted two of the five requests I received this morning.

    Great selection, of the 3 it is The King Slayer that really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u