My Book Haul 1/23/16 | Alexia's Books and Such...: My Book Haul 1/23/16

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, January 23, 2016

My Book Haul 1/23/16

My Book Haul | Alexia's Books and Such
In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.

For Review:

I've seen this book around and was curious enough to request an ARC via Amazon Vine. Sounds like an interesting premise, despite the mixed reviews. 

 photo 932b1630-51b4-4c9e-9c8a-ba7519e7a7a0.jpg
The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury

Twylla is blessed. The Gods have chosen her to marry a prince, and rule the kingdom. But the favour of the Gods has it's price. A deadly poison infuses her skin. Those who anger the queen must die under Twylla's fatal touch. (Goodreads)


NetGalley:


Didn't realize that the new Buzz Books were out! Love these collections, as I always find some awesome new reads!

 photo Buzz Bks YA Spring.jpg
Buzz Books 2016:  YA Spring/Summer

This fourth edition of Buzz Books: Young Adult provides substantial pre-publication excerpts from 20 forthcoming young adult books. Now everyone can share the same access to the newest YA voices the publishing industry is broadcasting for the spring/summer season. (Goodreads)


Kindle Freebies:


Just received a new Kindle for Christmas and already going crazy for Kindle freebies! I should know better by now, but can't seem to resist....

UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn 
Interview With an Accidental by Dakota Cassidy
Justice Calling by Annie Bellet
Ghost and the Graveyard by Genevieve Jack
Harmony Black by Craig Schaefer
Gone by Christine Kersey
The Gatekeeper's Sons by Eva Pohler
Anywhere But Here by Jason D Morrow
Never Never by Colleen Hoover




What did you receive this week?







3 comments:

  1. Freebies are always a wonderful thing to get. Congrats on getting a Kindle. Kindles are great for reading.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many freebies! I've read Never Never is amazing, hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go check out your freebies. lol. I've picked up so many freebies over the last year it's crazy! I'll never get to them all and they will sit out there in space waiting for me. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u