Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mini Bloggiesta Winter 2016

Mini Bloggiesta Winter 2016
It's time for another Bloggiesta! I'm trying to dig myself out of another blogging rut, so hoping this will give me a nice kickstart.

What is Bloggiesta?

Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! (website)

My Goals:

  • Update book review index
  • Crosspost book reviews to Amazon & Goodreads
  • Update TBR page
  • Take part in the Twitter chat
  • Finish removing dead links from 2009
  • Cheer on other Bloggiesta participants
  • Update Pinterest
  • Write 2 pending reviews 

I usually wind up adding to my list of goals during Bloggiesta, so assuming this time won't be any different. Are you participating in Bloggiesta? Want more info? Check out the official Bloggiesta page for more details and to sign up!






12 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about joining but I don't have so many tasks to do on my blog so maybe I'll join the next one.

    Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just a quick weekend to catch up on a few blogging chores. My list will probably grow and I'll put too much on my plate, so fingers crossed I can be productive!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your tasks. I definitely need to join you in sorting out the spreadsheet I'm using to index my reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy! I love spreadsheets too! I just need to use them on a more consistent basis instead of always making new ones. Oops! lol

      Delete
  3. Aren't blogging ruts the worst? I may do the bloggiesta soon- I may be unemployed soon sooooo.. lol more consistent blogging may be on the horizon. Haha.

    Good luck on your to do list!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jaime! This has been a pretty long rut for me. The spirit is willing, but my motivation is weak. Sorry to hear that you might be unemployed soon, unless it's something you want!

      Delete
  4. Eeer.... I really should do this. I have a few things that need to get done for the blog... Oh. Life is really cramping my time...

    I really hope you have a great time and get through your list! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life does have a habit of getting in the way of our plans, doesn't it? ;)

      Delete
  5. Oh, those dead links! When I deleted some of my blogs, there were links to those sites...and I started the task of fixing it last time. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those pesky dead links have been on my to-do list for awhile now, so need to finally cross that puppy off! Good luck with your list!

      Delete
  6. I had to update my index as well, luckily it doesn't take as long as you feel like it will :) Good luck on your tasks! Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to cross post to Amazon too! What a great goal idea! Happy Bloggiesta! :D

    ReplyDelete