Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January Write On Review-a-Thon

 photo 53b52aa6-70fa-49fe-8496-0e0be95463ca.png

Time for the first Write On Review-a-Thon of 2016! 

I have to catch up on my pending reviews, so really need this challenge! The review-a-thon is scheduled for this weekend:  Friday, January 29 to Sunday, January 31.


How to Participate:

Create a post on your blog or a social media page with the list of what you’re going to review for the upcoming challenge. 

The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 - if you write a review, you’re in. :) 

Join me in this month’s challenge and catch up on your reviews!

My Goals:

Need to write reviews for the following titles:
  • Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa
  • Knight's Fall by Angela Henry
  • Fighting Dirty by Lori Foster
  • Firstlife by Gena Showalter
  • Bitter Bite by Jennifer Estep
  • Are You Still There by Sarah Lynn Scheerger
  • Need by Joelle Charbonneau
Unfortunately, this is just the tip of the iceberg for me. Seems like an awful lot of reviews to write over one weekend, but I need to jump into the deep end of the pool and finally get some done!

Wish me luck!






5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an incentive meme. I look forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good luck! I'm such a slow reader it's easy for me to keep up with reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. I'm in the same boat with needing to get some reviews written. I need to bite the bullet and do them. Take the time and do it. *sigh*

    Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete