Bookmark Monday: NY Botanical Garden | Alexia's Books and Such...: Bookmark Monday: NY Botanical Garden

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, January 25, 2016

Bookmark Monday: NY Botanical Garden


Bookmark Monday
Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to join the Guiltless Reader for her Bookmark Monday posts!


wooden bookmark

I received this wooden bookmark as one of my Secret Santa gifts. Love that it's nice & solid, so no worries about my bookmark ripping or tearing! And I really like that it's from the New York Botanical Gardens. What an awesome place!








3 comments:

  1. Another great bookmark for your collection. I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Now you need to go to NY to see the gardens for yourself ;) Thanks for linking up BookmarkMonday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u