Bookmark Monday: Hero or Villain? | Alexia's Books and Such: Bookmark Monday: Hero or Villain?

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, January 11, 2016

Bookmark Monday: Hero or Villain?


Bookmark Monday
Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to join the Guiltless Reader for her Bookmark Monday posts!

Which will you be today?
Really love this wooden bookmark that I received as part of a Secret Santa gift! It's nice & solid, plus has an awesome question!

We are the hero, damsel in distress, & villain of our own stories.
Which one will you be today?

I try to be the hero, am sometimes the villain, but will do anything to avoid being the damsel in distress! How about you?






5 comments:

  1. Loving this bookmark. Sadly because of my physical limitations, the door too heavy to open/the shelves too high to reach when I'm in my wheelchair, I often seem to be cast as the damsel in distress. HOWEVER what I like to think of as mentally strong I like to cast myself in the role of hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! To often I play the damsel in distress or the victim. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it!! I hope I'm being the hero hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! I've got a linky on my blog now so you can link up each week! I've added you to the linky for this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u