My Journals: We have a winner! | Alexia's Books and Such: My Journals: We have a winner!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, December 6, 2015

My Journals: We have a winner!

It's not hoarding, it's a collection!

Blank journals are another weakness of mine. Even though I have an entire cabinet full of journals, I can't seem to stop collecting them! Not sure what I'm going to do with them all, but I can't seem to make it out of a bookstore with at least one.



Finally started writing....
This is the journal I impulsively picked up and started writing in. Got it at World Market, and I like the words of wisdom on the front. Also really like the magnetic closure, as I can stick a pen in there so I never have to hunt one down!

Be creative
While most of the book has plain lined pages, there are occasional inspirational reminders scattered throughout! Love it!









4 comments:

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u