If you've been blogging for a while chances are you have a few (or more than a few lol) review books that have slipped through the cracks. Eeps! The Blogger Shame Review Challenge - cohosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup and Addicted to Happily Ever After - is all about dusting off all of those forgotten review books and making them happen! (website)
Sad to say but I've got more than a few *coughdozenscough* unread review books. I'm not sure why they're still sitting there unloved and unread as I obviously meant to read them if I agreed to a review, but there you go. So this challenge is exactly what I need!
- Challenge begins Jan 1, 2016 and ends Dec 31, 2016
- All review books that have been on your review list for 6+ months count
- Any book format counts
- Crossovers with other challenges are okay
- You pick the number of books for your individual challenge
Once a quarter there will be a wrap up post to show off progress!
- sign up post - now through Jan (or whenever you join)
- quarter 1 post - end of March
- quarter 2 post - end of June
- quarter 3 post - end of September
- quarter 4 post - end of Dec wrap up post
My goal for 2016 is to really cut back on accepting new review titles so I can clean up my TBR piles. I know that I'll probably cave a few times as I can't always resist the bright & shiny & new, but will give it my best shot!
Going to shoot for reading 4 books per quarter, for a total of 16 books.
If you'd like to join this challenge, you can find more details at Herding Cats & Burning Soup.
Wish me luck!