My Journals: Whovian Happiness! | Alexia's Books and Such...: My Journals: Whovian Happiness!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Journals: Whovian Happiness!

It's not hoarding, it's a collection!

Blank journals are another weakness of mine. Even though I have an entire cabinet full of journals, I can't seem to stop collecting them! Not sure what I'm going to do with them all, but I can't seem to make it out of a bookstore with at least one.

 photo 018.jpg
As a Dr Who fan, these are two of my favorite journals!


 photo 016.jpg
This is River Song's journal. Whenever River and the Doctor would cross paths, they'd compare journals to see where each was on their respective timelines. Time travel can be confusing, especially when you're dating!

 photo 017.jpg
River's journal is just your basic lined book.

 photo 010.jpg
Love this Tardis journal! And for some reason, I really like those elastic bands that keep the journal closed. Keeps everything nice and neat.

 photo 011.jpg
Now this is more like it! Love decorated pages, as it makes things more interesting as you're writing!


Have to admit that I still haven't warmed up to the newest Doctor and miss Matt Smith, but think I'll always be a Dr Who fan!







6 comments:

  1. Love them! I don't watch Dr. Who, but I love journals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for a cool journal, and when I find one that features one of my favorite shows? Sold!

      Delete
  2. Love it! And... you should WRITE in them! :) I haven't even watched any of the non Matt Smith Dr. Who's yet because we got behind and can't seem to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt Smith is one of my favorites! Never got into the newest Doctor, but love the older ones!

      Delete
  3. Not a journal that screams 'buy me'. At least not to me though I know of several people who would love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doctor Who seems to be an acquired taste. For me, it depends more on the actor playing him.

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u