My Journals: Paris on my mind | Alexia's Books and Such...: My Journals: Paris on my mind

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, November 8, 2015

My Journals: Paris on my mind

It's not hoarding, it's a collection!

Blank journals are another weakness of mine. Even though I have an entire cabinet full of journals, I can't seem to stop collecting them! Not sure what I'm going to do with them all, but I can't seem to make it out of a bookstore with at least one.


I <3 Paris!
This is one of my newer purchases. I have a soft spot for Paris, so couldn't resist this cover! The border and faded colors give it an antique look, and the Eiffel Tower is the quintessential symbol of the Paris ideal. Love it!


basic blank lined pages
Your basic blank lined pages. Wish they had put little Eiffel Towers in the bottom corners!

Bohemian fun
I've only been to Paris once, but love what the city stands for. Bohemian romance, with a dash of intellectual exploration and gorgeous architecture! Or is that just me?








8 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal. I've never been to Paris. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that I love the idea of Paris as much as I did actually being there. Hope you're able to make it some day!

      Delete
  2. I'm the same way. I just moved, and I packed TWO boxes of notebooks and journals, most of them empty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the latest edition to your collection, I adore that vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy! Really pleased when I found this one!

      Delete
  4. Very nice. There are so many out there. Check out http://bagladylulu.com. She makes some amazing stuff.

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link! Those journals are beautiful!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u