Saturday, November 21, 2015

My Book Haul 11/21/2015

The latest additions to my book pile:  Knight's Fall by Angela Henry, and The Passenger by Lisa Lutz,

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.

For Review:

Another title that sounded too good to resist! Luckily, I have until February to get it reviewed, but hoping to read it before then!

Knight's Fall by Angela Henry
Knight's Fall by Angela Henry

Xavier Knight was an angel - until Heaven kicked him out. Now he’s a private detective in New Orleans, trying to put his old immortal life behind him while avoiding Lucifer’s bounty hunters. 

NetGalley:

I usually feel guilty about requesting books on NetGalley, but this one isn't going to be published until next March so figure I have plenty of time to read and review it. I hope! lol

The Passenger by Lisa Lutz
The Passenger by Lisa Lutz

From the author of the New York Times bestselling Spellman Files series, Lisa Lutz’s latest blistering thriller is about a woman who creates and sheds new identities as she crisscrosses the country to escape her past: you’ll want to buckle up for the ride!




What did you receive this week?







4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. The first book sounds great indeed. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both sound very interesting. It's been awhile since I read an urban fantasy. I might need to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urban fantasy is one of my favorites, so looking forward to seeing if you give it another try!

      Delete