Monday, October 19, 2015

Bookmark Monday: Pride & Prejudice


Bookmark Monday
Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to join the Guiltless Reader for her Bookmark Monday posts!


Found a wonderful shop on Etsy called Castle on the Hill and she has amazing book related products! I bought a few items from her, including these Pride & Prejudice bookmarks! She's based in London, but I received my items faster than expected. Can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

Mr. Darcy and the ladies
Mr. Darcy and the ladies



one of the Bennet sisters
Love how the bookmarks have excerpts from the books overlaying the characters!

which character wore glasses?
And I really like that the bookmarks are all different, with different passages and fonts for each character. A nice touch!


It's been ages since I last read Pride & Prejudice, but these bookmarks make me want to pick it up again for a long overdue reread!






4 comments:

  1. These bookmarks are adorable! I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to what sounds like a great site, I'm away over there now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are so adorable! Love them on the pages. :D

    ReplyDelete