Thursday, October 1, 2015

September 2015 Wrap Up

September 2015 monthly wrap up
Seemed to work last year, so hoping that monthly wrap up posts will still keep me on track!

Books read

In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 5 books this month:
  1. Sisters of Treason by Elizabeth Fremantle
  2. Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow
  3. Small Wars by Lee Child
  4. Not A Drill by Lee Child
  5. Devoted In Death by JD Robb

September Reviews

  1. Sisters of Treason by Elizabeth Fremantle

On the Blog

I took part in the Fall Bloggiesta and even hosted a mini challenge on creating Pinterest Rich Pins! Didn't blow up anyone's Pinterest accounts, so counting that as a win!

While it wasn't on my Bloggiesta To-Do List, someone recommended increasing your post font size to 16px for easier reading. If it's still not large enough, please let me know and I'll up it to 18px.

I'm going to be taking part in the October Blog Ahead Challenge hosted by Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup. Once I signed up, I started planning posts for October so that I could concentrate on the challenge instead of juggling two month's worth of posts. Used my Google Calendar to plot everything out for the first time ever, and feel so empowered now!

Around the Blogosphere

The Book Vixen announced that she will no longer be hosting the monthly Write On Review-a-Thon Challenge due to time constraints. Fortunately, Brittany at Book Bumblings is taking over so we know we'll be in good hands! I don't participate every month, but more on an as-needed basis.

If you haven't already, you really need to check out the Caffeinated Book Reviewer's fantastic post about pet peeves and the like called What Really Grinds My Gears! So true, but oh so funny too!


Overall

Having a slow start to getting back on track, so I have high hopes for the Blog Ahead Challenge. Slowly catching up on answering comments and returning the comment love. Here's to a great Fall!








3 comments:

  1. Two new to me authors to check out, thank you for sharing September's books with us and here's to October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe September is over. It feels like it just started!

    ReplyDelete