My Book Haul 10/3/2015 | Alexia's Books and Such: My Book Haul 10/3/2015

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, October 3, 2015

My Book Haul 10/3/2015

My Book Haul | Alexia's Books and Such

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.

For Review:

This was a welcome surprise in my mailbox! I adore Lauren Oliver and can't wait to read this one!

Shrunken Head by Lauren Oliver
Shrunken Head by Lauren Oliver

This sensational new series combines the unparalleled storytelling gifts of Lauren Oliver with the rich knowledge of the notorious relics collector H.C. Chester.


NetGalley:

Not sure why I was browsing NetGalley again when I know I have zero self-control, but how could I resist requesting books by two of my favorite authors? I know, I know...I'm weak. But happy!

Led Astray:  The Best of Kelley Armstrong
Led Astray:  The Best of Kelley Armstrong

Two brand new tales anchor this wide-ranging collection from one of urban fantasy's most successful authors. Here is the first time that best-selling fantasy, YA, and crime author Kelley Armstrong has had her stories collected from Otherworld and beyond. 

***

Dark Heart of Magic by Jennifer Estep
Dark Heart of Magic by Jennifer Estep

As a thief, I stick to the shadows as much as possible. But when the head of the Sinclair Family picks me to compete in the Tournament of Blades, there's no escaping the spotlight--or the danger.




What did you receive this week?








7 comments:

  1. These all look fun! I love the cover of Led Astray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, The Shrunken Head looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Led Astray. Enjoy your books.
    Here is My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super excited for that Estep book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are getting ready for Halloween. :) Hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for pretty reads :) Been ages since I've read Armstrong. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u