Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Book Haul 10/17/2015

And so my book pile grows....Seize the Night anthology

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.

NetGalley:

I'm a sucker for anthologies, so couldn't resist requesting this collection of vampire short stories. The authors are some of my favorites, so can't wait to read it!

Seize the Night anthology
Seize the Night anthology

A blockbuster anthology of original, blood-curdling vampire fiction from New York Times bestselling and award-winning authors, including Charlaine Harris, whose novels were adapted into HBO’s hit show True Blood, and Scott Smith, publishing his first work since The Ruins.


What did you receive this week?







1 comment:

  1. Oh there's a few great names on that cover. I didn't know about that one. Nice. Hope you enjoy it and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete