Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fall Bloggiesta 2015


It's time for another Bloggiesta! I fell off the blogging wagon recently, so hoping this will help me dust myself off and get back in the game. And to make things even more interesting, I somehow agreed to host one of the mini-challenges! All kidding aside, it should be fun!

What is Bloggiesta?

Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta! (website)


My Goals:

  • Update book review index
  • Crosspost book reviews to Amazon & Goodreads
  • Catch up on emails
  • Write one discussion post
  • Take part in at least one Twitter chat
  • Finish removing dead links from 2009
  • Cheer on other Bloggiesta participants
  • Pin reviews to Pinterest
  • Write pending reviews
  • Host mini-challenge

I usually wind up adding to my list of goals during Bloggiesta, so assuming this time won't be any different. Are you participating in Bloggiesta? Want more info? Check out the official Bloggiesta page for more details and to sign up!






15 comments:

  1. "host a mini challenge" Woot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grief, is it just me or does this Bloggiesta come around earlier and earlier every year? Have fun and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! Not sure if there are more Bloggiestas or not as I'm not good with remembering dates and such, but it seems like awhile since I did the last one.

      Delete
  3. Oh, you are going to be soooooo busy. Gotta love that. :-)

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I always do this to myself, but would rather have too much on my plate in the hopes that I'll get at least some of them done! lol

      Delete
  4. Ugh. I think these happen at that time when I don't have the time to do them. Bummer! One of these years I'll get to join... I hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed more than a few because of time constraints, but maybe one of these days the schedule will work for you? Or you could do some of the challenges afterwards, when you have time. Hope this gives me the jumpstart I need to get back in the blogging groove!

      Delete
  5. Wow, that's quite a list! Looking forward to reading about what you get done, and I'll be sure to check out your mini-challenge.

    http://stormy-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping that a big list will motivate me to actually get something done!

      Delete
  6. Plan to check out your mini challenge. Love your header image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really pleased with the way it turned out!

      Delete
  7. great list, and I think your blog header is adorable. Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have a great Bloggiesta too!

      Delete
  8. Great list, and I always think of new things to do when I read the lists of other bloggers! Enjoy...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete