Bloggiesta Finish Line - Fall 2015 | Alexia's Books and Such...: Bloggiesta Finish Line - Fall 2015

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, September 21, 2015

Bloggiesta Finish Line - Fall 2015

Fall Bloggiesta 2015 | Alexia's Books and Such

Hard to believe that another Bloggiesta has come and gone already! Wasn't able to get everything done, but that's my own fault for trying to do too much. Love Bloggiesta and already looking forward to the next one!

Let's see how I did:

Original Goals

  • Update book review index - done!
  • Crosspost book reviews to Amazon & Goodreads - done!
  • Catch up on emails - still working on it, but got some great tips from the Clean Up Your Email Challenge 
  • Write one discussion post - done!
  • Take part in at least one Twitter chat - done! Forgot about the first ones, but made the final two!
  • Finish removing dead links from 2009 - didn't even start this one. :(
  • Cheer on other Bloggiesta participants - done! Didn't manage to visit everyone, but will try to swing by everyone's wrap up posts to see how they did.
  • Pin reviews to Pinterest - done!
  • Write pending reviews - didn't do so well with this one and still have 5 pending. 
  • Host mini-challenge - done! Was a little nervous since I've never hosted a challenge before, but I survived!

Added Goals

  • Back up blog - I always forget to do this!

Mini Challenges Completed


Not great, as I wasn't as productive as I'd hoped. Real life kept getting in my way! Don't you hate when that happens?

But just because Bloggiesta is over doesn't mean I can't still work on my goals. And I have my eye on a few of the challenges I didn't get to, so there's that.

Did you take part in Bloggiesta this past week? If so, how did you do? 

Already looking forward to the next Bloggiesta! Hope you can join us!






18 comments:

  1. Great job, you got a lot of great stuff done! :) I hope you are able to finish your list even outside of Bloggiesta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a job well done, I cannot believe how much you accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still have a way to go, but think I got a nice start. :)

      Delete
  3. Good point! Just because it's over doesn't mean we can't keep working on stuff. I love getting ideas of what to do on my blogs from other participants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I always get so many good ideas from other participants that my list grows by leaps and bounds!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the mini challenge! People loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out to be easier than I expected, and not as scary either! Thanks for hosting such a great event!

      Delete
  5. You still managed to get a lot done. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a fine job! And thanks for hosting a mini challenge. I don't have a strong pinterest presence, but now I am considering investing some time into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not spending much time on Pinterest right now, but still getting quite a bit of my traffic from there so I'd definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  7. You still got a lot done! That's progress! And yes, that's the thing I love about the challenges staying up. I make a list of things i still want to do, and tackle them whenever I can. I need to build up my pinterest. I have one for the blog, but never remember to pin my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually go back and find old challenges I never got around to and work on them, so very happy that Suey leaves them posted for us!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna! Still trying to get back on the blogging wagon and this helped. :)

      Delete
  9. Ugh.. I think I need to back up my blog yet. *sigh* Good run with Bloggiesta. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget to back up my blog, even though I have it on my online calendar. Just one of those brain blocks, I guess. Thanks for stopping by Melissa!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u