Thursday, September 3, 2015

August 2015 Wrap Up

monthly wrap up

Seemed to work last year, so hoping that monthly wrap up posts will still keep me on track!

Books read

In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 5 books this month:

  1. The Beautiful Bureaucrat by Helen Phillips
  2. Everything She Forgot by Lisa Ballantyne
  3. A Hot Glue Gun Mess by Mr Kate
  4. For The Love by Jen Hatmaker
  5. Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid

August Reviews

  1. The Beautiful Bureaucrat by Helen Phillips
  2. Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle
  3. Forgotten Girls by Sara Blaedel
  4. Another Day by David Levithan
  5. A Hot Glue Gun Mess by Mr Kate

Overall

August was a slow blogging month for me. Did lousy on writing posts and visiting other blogs. Not sure why, but probably because my interest in blogging seems to ebb and flow. Really need to learn to stockpile posts when my blogging interest is high, just to get me through the low periods. Fingers crossed that I can learn that lesson!

Hope everyone has a great September!


***



5 comments:

  1. I think you did great! I really want to read Another Day. Good luck with your Reading Challenge!

    My Wrap Up!

    Rekha @ -Rekha @ Million Book Mill

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad that the desire to blog ebbs and flows isn't it? I always feel bad when I'm just not feeling it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about blogging desire ebbing and flowing. I have ebbs and flows too. Right now, I'm in a flow, but I'm due for an ebb soon. Maybe, I can avoid it. I hope you come back to blogging more frequently soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did alright. I want to read Never Sometimes Always.
    Happy September reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think most of us have productive and not so productive periods when it comes to blogging as with everything else. Try not to beat yourself up and about it and carry on doing what you can as and when you feel like doing it.

    ReplyDelete