Cat Thursday: Peek-a-boo! | Alexia's Books and Such...: Cat Thursday: Peek-a-boo!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cat Thursday: Peek-a-boo!


Cat Thursday
Welcome to Cat Thursday, hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict! Cat Thursday is a way to share fun pictures, tidbits, and news of all things cat related!

It's been a couple of weeks now without the foster kittens and things are definitely calmer around here, but also a little boring. As much as I love my dog, she's not half as entertaining as the kittens were!

The kittens liked to play while I was online, but I'd turn around periodically for a headcount. Sometimes it took awhile before I could find them all because they liked to hide. And sometimes it was like they were playing peek-a-boo with me. Too funny!


 photo July2016th20045.jpg
Houdini loved that box!



 photo June3020004.jpg
Buster, who wasn't very good at hiding


 photo July2025th20030.jpg
Tortellini. The pillow was supposed to keep them from hiding under the chair. 


 photo July2020th20005.jpg
Houdini, living up to her name & trying to disappear


 photo July2025th20029.jpg
Katniss, who usually hid inside the carrier


 photo July2031st20001.jpg
Tortellini, who knew full well that she wasn't allowed on the desk


I miss the kittens, but four was certainly a handful! Part of me wants to go get them and bring them back home with me, and part of me wants to foster another batch. Waffles felt neglected though and has been sticking close to me ever since they left, so going to spend quality time with her while I try to make up my mind. In the meantime, I have lots of good memories and cute pictures!









13 comments:

  1. Your foster kittens were so cute, I can see why you would want them back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping that they'll be adopted soon, else I might go get them!

      Delete
  2. What is it about cats hiding and in particular cats hiding in boxes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats do seem to love boxes, don't they? Houdini really loved that box and could spend the whole day playing in it!

      Delete
  3. I like the names of your cats especially Houdini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute kittens! And such great names - Tortellini is my favorite name!

    Rosa @ Cat Lady Confidential

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! And I think fostering is great just give your baby lots of extra love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're still sharing pictures. I miss these cute kitties. At least it's nice and calm now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They were adorable. I can imagine you miss them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats and boxes...they sure do love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks liked they're finding some good hiding and play places!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's definitely quiet when there are no kittens around. Glad your pup is getting some quality mama-baby time. Margarite is that way with the cats. She'd so like me to herself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you are so wonderful and brave. I know it would be so hard for me because I get attached so easily. Still, I know it was hard for you when they left. But you made their lives better just by taking care of them as you did. I hope you will decide to take more in. I enjoyed your weekly stories about them. I hope Waffles is enjoying her mommy and me time.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u