Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cat Thursday: At least someone's using the bike!


Cat Thursday
Welcome to Cat Thursday, hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict! Cat Thursday is a way to share fun pictures, tidbits, and news of all things cat related!

One thing I've learned from the foster kittens is that they like to hang out. Seems like every time I turn around, they're either on the windowsill or my exercise bike! Very casual, just chilling out.

Houdini
Houdini seems to like the bike the most.

Katniss, playing King of the Hill
Katniss just has to be different! She's the only one who likes the back of the seat, but then she'll go hang out on the flat part so she can spread out and take a nap.

Tortellini
Not one to be left out, Tortellini will occasionally hang out on the bike, but her favorite place is definitely the windowsill!

Katniss, Buster, Houdini. Don't be fooled by those cute little faces!
This is the only time I've ever tried to stage a picture because Buster is the only one who never hung out on the bike. I put him on the seat, took a couple steps back, then saw that he'd been joined by Katniss and Houdini. Figured I better grab the shot before he jumped down! First and last time I ever tried to force a pose.








8 comments:

  1. Lol. They find the funniest places to lay, sleep, play, etc. They're just too cute for words! There's four, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just too cute! My kitties always find the strangest places to sleep. It always makes me laugh when I discover a new favorite spot of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute together! Aws! And that would be what my bikes used for too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so cute. However did you manage to capture all three together like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That last picture is priceless. Well done. They are so darn adorable. Arya was about that age when I got her and I remember her being just like that. Sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete