Monday, August 17, 2015

Bookmark Monday: Hold That Thought!


Bookmark Monday
Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to join the Guiltless Reader for her Bookmark Monday posts!


Hold That Thought!
Hold That Thought bookmarks

These are one of my favorite bookmarks and I usually buy them in bulk to include with book gifts. 

I love the idea of marking favorite passages with little post-it arrows! Learned the hard way to keep them in their plastic sleeves though, else the post-it notes come off in chunks. Oops!






8 comments:

  1. Those post-its are cute; I haven't seen that design before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these. Whilst I do mark my Memorable moments with post-it-notes I really must get some of these cute arrow shaped ones.

    At a craft fair on Saturday, amongst my purchases were two new bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love them! I need to get better at marking up a book as I read so when I review it I can look back to the good parts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of using post-it arrows to mark the pages of favorite passages. I hate dog-earing books, but I like to know where my favorite passages are. I'm going to start using post-it arrows today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not that glamorous. I use a post-it, so my bookmark never falls out. It's book in a purse issue. hehehe

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these kind of post it and the idea is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo! These are my FAVORITE! lol. I use color stickies all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in the fun - and sorry I just so your post now! Please don't forget to leave a comment on my blog with a link so I can check it out and reshare when you post something!

    ReplyDelete