The Belated Blogoversary Bash Winners! | Alexia's Books and Such: The Belated Blogoversary Bash Winners!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Belated Blogoversary Bash Winners!

Congratulations!


Congratulations to the winners of my 
Belated Blogoversary Bash!


US winner is Jenny!

International winner is Tracy!


Both winners have been confirmed!

Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate my 6th year blogoversary!


box-o-kittens
I pulled out the box to start packing up Jenny's books and the kittens decided they wanted to go too! Sorry Jenny, but they have to stay here with me. :)

10 comments:

  1. You totally could have sent me one. I'd be sad to separate them though. Thank you for the give away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though they're into everything, they somehow know not to chew on my books. :)

      Delete
  2. I'd have happily accepted a kitten in a box as well. Seriously though, many thanks, I'm delighted to have won.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted that you won too! Hope you enjoy your gift!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u